Keeping your mouth full of alcohol smell will make you embarrasing and sometim annoying when communicate. If you don’t want to keep that, just following these ways which we listed down here.
Eating and Drinking
- Eat before or while drinking. This will help you reduce amount of alcohol breath still stay in your mouth. Food absorbs some of the alcohol but also active production of saliva. This will help you prevent dehydration, which can heighten the presence of alcohol breath.
- Try eating onion and garlic. Red onion and garlic both stay on your breath for a long time, reducing the smell of alcohol. You can also orders foods which contains these to override alcohol breath.
- Chew gum. Fastest way help you eliminate your alcohol breath. Not only does the strong smell cover up the smell of booze, it can cause you to salivate. This can also reduce alcohol breath.
- Brush your teeth longer than normal. This will make your teeth clean but also can lessen bad breath associated with drinking.
- Use mouth wash. If brush teeth don’t help you less worry then you should combine it with mouth wash. Using mouth wash and do it about 10 minutes then split it out. Mouth washes are designed to eliminate bad breath and tend to have a minty scent that will cover alcohol breath. So don’t worry, now your breath are full of mouth wash smell.
- Don’t drink more if you can’t. Drink more can’t help you but drink at a certain amount will help to cut smell out.
- Stay with simple drinks. You can try some kind of drinks which contains herbs and spices can have a stronger odor.